April 19, 2017

A day out for Easter

A few years ago for Easter at our Botanical Gardens, which is probably the last time we have been there, I think we are well over due for visit.
Funny thing thou about that day it coincides with how old my freezer is as that particular day we had to race out and purchase another freezer before all my frozen goods defrosted, don't remember the year but we were blessed with a beautiful warm Autumn Day. 
This is a layout I had so much fun putting together and am a little fond of, because of all its elements


I have played with Anna Griffin Texture Paste as well as using the Prima mold again very plain which I love on its own I have used dies from different collections like Sea Breeze  and mixed it with Imaginarium Chipboard. 




 I have punched out a little image with a circle punch and placed under a piece of flat glass embellishment





Unfortunately it is hard to take photos of my acetate layouts this is just a quick example of one of my layouts sitting over each other, you can see how they match and give dimension.  


thanks for visiting

No comments:

Post a Comment