October 23, 2013

Different things

Back again
I am still working on my daughters album so like I warned here comes more



this picture of my daughter has a tale behind it
this was taken at a national championship in Geelong, she danced beautifully firstly with her Hard shoes and then it was her turn to dance with her soft shoe, Jenni does a beautiful hold jump the unfortunate thing was when she came down from this jump she landed and broke her foot.
They call it the dancers break
I have a few others to show as well, this was recently a class at Seriously Scrapbooking shop
 A Christmas card
 A Vintage page

 Scrolls embossed on parchment paper



so what did I use





thanks until next time



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous first layout, such a shame about your daughters foot, I hope she's mending really well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make beatyfull stuff!!!
    I will follow your blog!
    I hope your daugther will recover quickly!
    Hugs Juanita

    ReplyDelete