August 26, 2012

Stitching

Where did that fortnight go?
wow at least I'm on time this week, not that I feel that way
well over at Magnolia Down Under this week we would like to see some stitching faux or real I would of liked to have got the sewing machine out but I was too lazy to attempt it, so if you look close enough you may see my faux stitching I punched holes then marked stitching with a gel pen. Even thou I like the
technique I'm not one to do it very often.





have also been playing with Distress Stains as well
thanks for dropping buy





2 comments:

  1. Cute card, love the purple accents with that paper range Forget me Not, so pretty :) have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I love the butterflies, and the colors are wonderful. Gorgeous image. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete