March 11, 2012

Celebration



Celebration time
Over at Megs Garden we are celebrating too, the release of our new collection FORGET ME NOT and some new lovely ladies have joined the Design Team to help us celebrate our new collection.
Megs Design Team
we are very blessed to have these amazingly talented ladies join us at Megs garden 
Now for the FORGET ME NOT COLLECTION every time we release a new collection I change my blog look to match, so if you like what you see surrounding us hop on over to MEGS GARDEN  and have a look at whats new to entice you.
I have created some cards to showcase FORGET ME NOT'S, for a long time I have always preferred to make Easel cards but I think I have come across a new favorite design not sure of the correct terminology but I call it Envelope card. enough jabbering now for some pics




 using the Elements tags






I hope that entices you to hop on over to Megs
so many elements to this collection you have background and foreground images together with some beautiful tags called Elements

Well time to go because starting to get the hurry up, because we are heading on out for lunch and what a great Autumn day for it will be back soon for another post
have a beautiful Sunday.










 

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, they are all so beautiful Denise....

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG WOW Denise... your cards are divine, so much gorgeous detail!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my God Denise my jaw has hit the floor my word this are just amazing papers and just love all your designs really show cases them so beautifully!!! Chanelle xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow amazing Denise, you have been busy creating a storm.....Love the colours in this range of papers, your cards have so much details, so beautiful...can't wait to create with them :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your 'new look' blog Denise and your cards are just beautiful as is the way you have presented them. Can't wait to play with these new papers, you have definitely inspired me. xx

    ReplyDelete