February 4, 2012

Well its been a while between posts I have been creating thou, working hard on Cards for classes just gone and those which are coming up soon hoping to get a head before going back to study.



this gate card was a workshop we had a couple of weeks ago at Charlotte's Web I have used Acetate, Dusty Attic gate Chipboard,and paper and a label from Le Jardin.

 this is a page for a challenge over at The Colour room I did a couple of weeks ago as well, using paper and transparent labels from Le Jardin collection

I hope to have some more to share soon

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness these are divine I just adore your papers just so perfect with the pretty flowers and detail and your added dimension shapes are so perfect would die for these! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dit ziet er prachtig mooi uit DENISE.
    Echt schitterend.
    Heb verder een fijn weekend.

    Gr Leny Hempen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Denise (as always), I love all the punches you used, the flowers, everything. Just all looks like its meant to be together... so pretty. The fence in your card adds a unique 3D affect, must try this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous projects, love them all, so pretty and delicate :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your creations are gorgeous. I love that gate card, you did an amazing job. And your layout is a work of art.
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also wanted to mention that your blog is so beautifully romantic. And that I'm your newest stalker, I mean follower. lol
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Your so talented and your creations are truly inspirational and absolutely stunning.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete