February 19, 2012

Lazy

 Think this may be a lazy Sunday I had big ideas of heading out side to tidy and pull some weeds but there is no motivation for I am feeling very lazy.Worked hard yesterday to get the house work done so I could go outside today but I think the heat is playing a huge part in my lake of enthusiasm its not very often I get a full weekend off  from work and there is always something that needs doing around the house.
With not being well and the never ending story of work, and starting Study this week. I have amazingly finished a card and a scrappy page for Meg's Design Team, Meg requested something Vintage.


the little tag is made from the transparency sheets the front and base of the card are card makers pack



This page is not exactly vintage but the photo of my Mum and her brother as children at their Aunties place in the Adelaide hills  is over 60 years  old I wanted this to match the page I did recently.


may be if I go out there and pull a weed or two I might feel like I have at least done something.

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Denise, love all those fine details and beautiful embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Denise,
    your projects are very beautiful, love the layout with the picture of your mum, so lovely.
    (PSSSS....it is too, too hot to go outside today and weed, just relax and do something for you, relax, read a book and put your feet up!!!!) XXXXOOXXX
    Hugs Adriana .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Denise!
    Hugs Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Denise xx
    Love Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete