February 13, 2011

Challenge 83


This is a sketch challenge over at Magnolia down Under created by Kristy
Sorry not many pics of my card this time, very lucky to get it uploaded in time, but because it is going to my niece who was my little flower girl when I got married, and now a grown women with 3 lovely children of her own is celebrating her 30th birthday this weekend it made me want to finish it.
Got some good news wont be long and my next collection will be available on their way to the printers, so stay tuned and here is another sneak preview of the new range THE GARDEN OF BLUE FLOWERS


 made my own flower am playing with different fabrics this is Dupion Silk.
was trying for a shabby chic feel, have trouble getting it shabby enough for my liking, I love that style, and its funny how hard we try it still looks like my style what ever it may be.
I will try not to leave it another two weeks between post I can not say with confidence that my work load has decreased just when you think you are close to the end of the list of things to do more gets added on the end,
The Never Ending List
Drop by and check out the challenge and my fellow team members at Magnolia down Under and don't forget you don't need a blog to enter just email you entry in

3 comments:

  1. WOW Denise - those papers at gorgeous - such a beautiful way to showcase them! LOVE your flower too - it's STUNNING! - I am having sooo much trouble with hand made flowers and you should see all the dies I have, they just don't look RIGHT! A totally fabulous card!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Denise, your Birthday Card is so perfect!! I love your flower it is totally gorgeous:-) I'm sure your neice will love her card... if not - send it to me!! hahahaha
    Lots of Hugs
    Karen
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Denise, I love the flower and please ..... don't go tooo shabby as I love your style the way it is !!

    Hugs, sandiblu xx

    ReplyDelete