December 16, 2010

My Wish

I wish that every year, one week before Christmas I would not feel this way EXHAUSTED. Constantly pushing ourselves to get this and that down, is it more mentally or physical, for only  one day.
No not for one day for one month as soon it hits December it becomes frantic, for one month its time to tell all those who are something special to us, that we care and thank you for being a part of our lives. 
Then its time to reflect on those who are no longer with us in which ever way, those who we miss and the friendships that we have let slide through our fingers because of our busy lives.
I have noticed that Christmas cards are fewer this year may be, as sometimes our modern technology that I marvel in has changed things, many a Christmas message will be sent electronically. Is that a good thing or a bad thing, but it is a stress less message of goodwill and cheer and still out there that we do care. 
On Christmas day as we all celebrate old and new tradition  the message is still the same.
I was worried that I was becoming Baaa Humbug, no its more like give me calm as I race to Christmas Day.
My tags
Were a gift to those special friends who come to class regularly for they have become a part of my life 
my way of saying thank you, something different instead of a card 
 


1 comment:

  1. OMGoodness Denise! I love your tags! How romantic and vintage. The little birds are beautiful!
    I agree about the stress and the reduction in Christmas cards too!
    Hugs
    Kylie xx

    ReplyDelete