September 4, 2010

Journey

Well the name of this card and box is very appropriate.... this is my first attempt of colouring with the Copic markers.
I have just recently come back from five days in Melbourne where we attended the Paperific Fair whilst I was there I bought a small selection of markers and started colouring this card on the bus trip back how keen is that to master this new technique. I am not sure yet if I like them shall I embrace the Copics?
I am entering this Journey into
3 Paper's... 2 Buttons.....1 Ribbon




3 Papers, 2 Buttons....


and 1 Ribbon
My vision of an under the sea card became quite large as I was making this I had visions of turning it into a story book card, but have limited imagination for creative writing may seek some help I have a friend who is fantastic with words

3 comments:

  1. Wow this is absolutely gorgeous!!! I really love popping by to see what you come up with each week, you always have something amazing to share with us! Love the scenes that you have created and the colours are just amazing! Love the window, Love everything!!! Thanks for sharing at MDUC xoxo Peta

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Love all of the details!!!!!!!

    hugs and thank you for joining us this week.
    Janiel
    MDUC

    ReplyDelete
  3. A M A Z I N G !! sooooo stunning
    love debbie xxxx

    ReplyDelete